Monday 28 April 2014

Review: Fall With Me by Julie Particka

About the Book
Title: Fall With Me
Author: Julie Particka
Publisher: Entangled Embrace
Pub. Date: April 28, 2014
Find it: GoodreadsAmazon, B&N
In the game of love…

Dumped by her college boyfriend for her best friend, the last thing Jenna Brandt needs to deal with is working beside her backstabbing-BFF's hotter-than-hot brother. But when he offers her a chance to get some revenge on her ex, she can hardly say no--even if spending more time with Sutton puts her heart in jeopardy all over again.

Someone's going to get hurt…


Sutton Bell has had a thing for Jenna since they were in high school, but after one screwed-up night, she didn’t want anything to do with him. Now, with just the summer before he leaves to begin his new career, Sutton’s determined to convince Jenna he’s not the player he used to be. But saving his sister from making an awful mistake may mean losing Jenna for good.

Review:

The New Adult genre is something i have been reading more of recently and this is my second book from Entangled's Embrace Line.

I enjoyed this book. It was well paced and had plenty of hot to go with the angst. I did find Jenna's emotions a little flip-floppy at times for me but i know young adults can be like that at times.

I have to say I picked the outcome of this book from very early on. But that may just be me I am very sensitive towards things that may hint towards the twist.

Overall I give this 4 out of 5 


No comments:

Post a Comment